Some By Mi's Cica Peptide Hair Loss Derma Scalp Tonic is a mist spray for fresh finish without stickiness, so you can use it anytime, every day.
- Promotes healthier scalp and hydration.
- Menthol ingredient provides a cool cooling feeling to scalp heat, which is the cause of hair loss, helping to prevent hair loss.
- CICA which are 4 types of Titrated Extracts of Centella Asiatica helps calm down the scalp that is being stressed-out by the external stimulus.
- Provides the deep hydration and nourishment to the scalp effectively.
- Approved by Ministry of Health.
Made in Korea
SOME BY MI - Cica Peptide Anti Hair Loss Derma Scalp Tonic
- Shake the product sufficiently before use.
- Spread the tonic on the scalp while dividing the sections with your fingers.
- Massage the scalp with fingertips to absorb.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Pyrithione, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Arginine, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Milk Protein Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Biotin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Fragrance