This soothing and revitalizing balm targets the most sensitive and irritated skin that has been damaged by common conditions, including hormonal breakouts, age, and rosacea.
Tested on sensitive skin, our Cica Care Balm gently heals and hydrates the skin’s deepest layers while reducing the appearance of spots and scars.
Rovectin’s hydrating Barrier Repair Complex™ helps restore and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Calamine, known as a “magical pink powder,” eases irritation caused by bumps, breakouts, and hormones. Plant-based antioxidant madecassoside revitalizes sensitive and reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots.
- Calamine: Known as a “magical pink powder,” eases irritation caused by bumps, breakouts, and hormones.
- Madecassoside: This plant-based antioxidant revitalizes sensitive skin while reducing the appearance of scars and dark spots.
- Glycerin: Traps moisture by attracting it from the air and locking it into skin.
- For dry, sensitive, normal, combination and oily skin.
- For hormonal breakouts, acne prone.r
- For redness and irritation.
- Approved by Ministry of Health
Size: 40ml / 1.4 fl. oz.
Made in Korea
ROVECTIN - Cica Care Balm
After cleansing, use cica balm in place of a face cream by massaging evenly into the skin. Apply a generous layer to the most irritated areas
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propanediol, glycerin, sorbitan stearate, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, trehalose, vinyl dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, centella asiatica extract, hydrogenated lecithin, arginine, madecassoside, calamine, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbityl laurate, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, synthetic beeswax, behenyl alcohol, carbomer, camellia sinensis leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) leaf extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract, glycol stearate se, betaine, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, prunus amygdalus amara (bitter almond) kernel oil, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, xanthan gum, protease, disodium EDTA